Friday, February 29, 2008

n i n 9 t e e n + Chap gOh meI

On The 21st Feb 2008

LOL... this post looks like a REMIX to me hahaha... or maybe a CROSSOVER hahahha.....

my Birthday x Chap Goh Mei

as usual every Chap Goh Mei we will be having our reunion dinner at my grandma's place....
only that this year there is an extra cake for a birthday celebration lol...

a very memorable one and don't seem to happen that often...this chances are very rare hehe...



this would be my Birthday Cake...and guess what.. it is black forest again LOL... if you let my mom buy a cake for you ..it will definitely be a Black Forest LOL... it will nvr be others...

from left~aunt elaine, khay, cheng, mom, elsa...bottom~me and my grandma~~!!

Me and my grandma~~!!

the same peeps but the far left is my aunt irene..

the cutting cake ceremony with my grand ma hahaha....

well..there are somemore peeps at that time but most of the men are watching TV!!

so mm pei mien.....

No comments: