Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random: Blue Skies in The City

This is a random post.
these past few weeks, as my dad was sending me
back from college to home. I felt amazed and
weirdly happy as i look into the big, blue sky of PJ.
That week was quite a hot week i suppose.. didn't really
rained much or even at all.
when i looked at the clouds and the sky,
i felt calm and all my stress just faded away
like no one's business haha..it is true though.
It is like a moment of Peace that i got from all
the assignments and matters going on in college
and life.
************
Look into these pictures if it could help you relieve your stress~
If it couldn't, then just admire Mother Nature~














For the first time ever, i would like to praise my camera phone
here.. Sony Ericsson W710i. :)
Pictures i took while i was in a moving car!

1 comment:

Ning said...

gazing at the clouds, relax-nya muahahah :D