Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HapPy bElatEd nEw yEar~~~

hey guys....
hapPy lAte nEw yEar yA~~~
sorry for posting this new year greetings to all...SO LATE hahahha....

firstly i would like to write about my 2008 New Year experience on the 1st Jan 08 and the day before where all the celebrations are being enjoyed on the 31st Dec 07....

i was about to go out celebrating and have a good buffet dinner.....
and turned out the WORST thing that could happen to someone during this kind of occassion...
i got a DIARRHEA.......WTH man....
ruin my mood...my consumption for the night...
only thinking bout foods that would be in my mouth and tummy from the buffet....
but not in the reality...

i ate porridge KOSONG...and because of the gas that is in my stomache...
i cant eat bread...
for my case....i cant eat vegetables...dairy products as well...haihzzz.............somemore cannot eat FRUITS~~!!!!!
so i only ate porridge and oat crackers....
omg i cant imagine that man...a celebration night with congee KOSONG and OAT CRACKER...
that is the worst New Year Countdown EVER~~~!!!!!!

No comments: