Friday, January 25, 2008

~ I D U S T R I A L ~ T R A I N I N G ~

harlo~~~~
long time didnt update d...
sorry for that....

weLL i have a great excuse to cover up this case ngehehe....
i am actually having my Industrial Training which last me around 3 months...
from 2 Jan - 21 March
a bit the long right...but considered ok hehe...

Purpose : gain exp in the hotel industry by knowing the services provided to guests , what kind of guests are there in this WORLD...and much more but interested in this one...GETTING TIPS lol....haha...

Place : Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Department : F&B
Restaurant : Cascade Restaurant & Bar
Period : 2 Jan - 31 Jan
Scheduled Shift : 11am - 7pm
Transportation : LRT , Walking and much more walking...


i will be uploading some of the pictures after my first month training @ Cascade...
well not that easy to snap pics everywhere i go ...if i got caught i dont really know what will happen to me...

so since i am an "employee" there now..i am not allowed to use the guest entrance anymore...T_T
i will be using the back way~~~which is at the basement... fyi. it is opposite the entrance of KL Convention Centre...:)

wa...so hot down there....well... everything was good there but the only thing is that...their staff lift is too darn little which is only 1 ....so this is slowing all operations.........including my outfit change...
everytime i need to wait at least 5-10 minutes for the lift to arrive...
so if i come late = GG

1 best thing that is good there would be the meals for the staffs...in my opinion it is very understanding of Mandarin to actually supply a buffet style meal for their staffs...
so we can eat as much as we can drink as much as we can....sometimes there are ice creams too..~~~
so in a day i only need to spend for my transportation and nothing else..
i can save a lot of pocket money this time yea~~~

No comments: